Behavior Therapy & Counseling
Through counseling and behavior therapy, our psychologists help individuals cope with educational, adaptive, social, behavioral and emotional problems in a caring and secure environment.
IBP offers an extensive behavior therapy program for those adolescents and adults who show behavior problems, discipline problems, aggressive or destructive behavior, obsessive compulsive tendencies, fears, anxieties etc.
Who would benefit
- Adolescents with adjustment problems, either at home or school.
- Individuals facing emotional stress, anxiety and an inability to cope.
- Adults and children with mental illness or handicaps.
- Individuals with mental health problems such as depression, schizophrenia, behavioral problems, anxiety disorders, substance abuse and eating disorders.
- People discouraged with their lives, or depressed about their inability to attain their goals