Through play therapy our psychologists help individuals cope with educational, adaptive, social, behavioral and emotional problems in a caring and secure environment.
Who would benefit
- Children suffering from childhood fears, phobias, traumas and emotional disturbances.
- Children who do not have the verbal language to express their thoughts and feelings
- Children with emotional and social skills deficits
- Children with low cognitive development
Through Play Therapy our psychologists help children to address and resolve their own problems. Children learn to
- Communicate with others
- Express feelings
- Modify behavior
- Develop problem solving skills
- Learn a variety of ways to relate to others